Y.E.S. Student Operator Training Program
- Y.E.S. Program is a valuable work-based learning opportunity that will train, influence, and prepare students to become top performing employees for the GPA.
- Y.E.S. Program offers on-the-job training that gives students the necessary experience to meet GPA’s workforce needs.
- Y.E.S. Program helps students achieve their dreams and develop a world-class workforce for Georgia Ports.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- High school students who are not on the traditional four-year college/university track.
- High school students who want to start a career soon after graduation.
- Ready, determined and committed to complete the one-year training program.
- Students who have a drive and are career-ready.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROGRAM:
- High School Completion (2022—graduate)
- 18 years old
- Valid State Driver’s License (Required)
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Apply online – www.gaports.com (submit a resume)
- Submit two Reference Letters
- Consideration Letter (Why you would like to be considered for the Y.E.S. Program)
- Students must contact and communicate with Counselors/Work-based Coordinators about the Y.E.S. Program
- Counselor/Work-based Coordinators will accept resumes starting—February 1, 2022 through April 30, 2022
Georgia Ports Authority’s annual internship program provides real-world work experience at one of the country’s premier seaports to traditional college students.
The 2021 GPA Internship Program will be May 17, 2021 until August 6, 2021. The application period runs from November 23, 2020 until February 28, 2021. Applicants must be enrolled as a traditional, undergraduate student who will graduate after August 2021.
Apply online at gaports.com/jobs.