Only licensed and Authority approved private operators may perform fumigation services at the Authority. All companies conducting fumigation operations on Authority facilities shall register with the Authority prior to undertaking such operations and on July 1 of each year thereafter. In addition, they must comply with the provisions of Rule 34-102 and the following:
1) Provide the Authority with copies of certificates of insurance covering operations on Authority facilities;
2) Mark and identify all vehicles and equipment to be used on Authority facilities and maintain such vehicles and equipment in good condition;
3) Remove from Authority facilities all vehicles, equipment, and material not currently being utilized and all scrap and trash resulting from operations on Authority facilities;
4) Conduct all operations in accordance with Authority, Coast Guard, and OSHA regulations and federal, state, and municipal statues;
5) Conduct all operations only within areas designed by the Authority and refrain from entering other areas without written permission from the Authority.