Forklift Purchase and Maintenance (61 Each)
Garden City Terminal, Mayor's Point Terminal, Ocean Terminal
Maintenance / Operations
Bid Posted Date:
May 11, 2022
Bid Documents Available:
May 11, 2022
Bid Due Date:
June 7, 2022
SCOPE OF WORK
Vendor shall provide and deliver a sufficient number and type of forklifts and associated attachments as listed herein and as per all of the contract requirements and specifications. In addition, Vendor shall provide all labor, materials, parts, tools, equipment, testing equipment, transport, and services as required to provide an all-inclusive professional maintenance program for the vendor supplied forklifts.
Base bid shall consist of the following forklifts:
- a) 18 each 11,000 pound lift capacity forklift (Hyster H110FT or equivalent),
- b) 26 each 12,000 pound lift capacity “Box Car Special” forklift (Hyster S120FTS or equivalent),
- c) 3 each 15,500 pound lift capacity “Box Car Special” forklift (Hyster S155FT or equivalent),
- d) 11 each 15,500 pound lift capacity forklift (Hyster H155FT or equivalent),
- e) 2 each 36,000 pound lift capacity forklift (Taylor XH360L or equivalent), and
- f) 1 each 55,000 pound lift capacity forklift (Taylor XH550M, Hyster H550XD or equivalent).
See section 2.0 for designated locations for the forklifts.
61 Total Forklifts – NEW
MANDATORY PRE-CONFERENCE: 2:00 P.M., TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2022
NOTE: VENDORS MUST ATTEND THE PRE-CONFERENCE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROJECT/CONTRACT.
To establish an opportunity to sell goods and services to the Georgia Ports, vendors must register in Ariba. The approved registration will allow vendors to participate and submit a response in our Ariba network; however, it does not guarantee notification of bid opportunities.Ariba Registration
P.O. Box 2406
Savannah, GA 31402
+1 912 964 3992