U.S. Military Deployments or Exercises
October 1, 2022
August 1, 2022
Rates are assessed per Measurement Ton. One (1) Measurement Ton = 40 cubic feet. (Note 1)
The Authority will assess the following rates, as applicable, whenever any branch of the U.S. military conducts deployments and/or exercises at Authority terminals.
Inclusive of the U.S. Military rates are as follows:
1) Providing a designated cargo assembly area for the stowage of cargo;
2) Terminal storage for twenty-one (21) consecutive calendar days and
|Tracked or wheeled vehicles/equipment, NOS||$5.66|
Note 1: U.S. military shall be responsible for payment of costs arising from:
1) Shifting vessels to free berths for the military’s use;
2) Discharging commercial cargo to free vessels for the military’s use; and
3) The performance of other terminal services or use of facilities including, but not limited to, the clearing of a designated cargo assembly area.