NOTICE OF CLAIM AGAINST THE GEORGIA PORTS AUTHORITY
- Claims against the Authority for property damage only that are less than $5,000 and do not involve bodily injury may be filed directly with the Authority as follows:
Georgia Ports Authority
Attn. Risk Management Department
PO BOX 2406
Savannah, GA 31402
Email: [email protected]
- This form is not purported to satisfy the requirements of the Georgia Tort Claims Act (§O.C.G.A. 50-21-26).
- Any claim not meeting the above criteria must comply with all provisions of the Georgia Tort Claims Act (§O.C.G.A. 50-21-26).
- All claims against the Authority shall be filed within 12 months of the date the loss was discovered or should have been discovered.
- The Authority does not waive any rights it may have under any defenses, including sovereign or governmental immunity.
- The following information must be completed in its entirety and provided along with any and all documentation necessary to prove your loss: