See Something, Say Something
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING:
- If there is a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately
- To report suspicious activity on GPA properties 24/7, call (912) 963-5588/5589 or 964-3911
- You can also email the Security Operation Center at email@example.com
SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY INCLUDES:
- Breach/Attempted intrusion to the facility
- Unattended packages
- Misrepresentation or credential discrepancies
- Unauthorized photography or video recording on port terminal
- Loitering, tampering or sabotage of property
- Concealing or attempting to conceal dangerous substances or devices
- Concealing or attempting to conceal people
- Unusual questions about security procedures or assets
- Covert movement, behavior, or activities around cargo
- Expressed or implied threats to the facility
- Acquisition or possession of unusual quantities of usual materials, such as cell phones, fuel, fertilizer or radio-controlled toys.
WHEN REPORTING SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY, ATTEMPT TO GIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Description of the activity
- Time and location
- Physical description of individual(s)
- Vehicle description
- Direction of travel
- Your contact information is optional
GPA’s RESTRICTED MARINE TERMINALS ARE MARITIME TRANSPORTATION SECURITY ACT (MTSA) REGULATED FACILITIES AND THE FOLLOWING MARITIME SECURITY LEVELS APPLY:
- MARSEC Level 1 means the level for which minimum appropriate security measures shall be maintained at all times.
- MARSEC Level 2 means the level for which appropriate additional protective security measures shall be maintained for a period of time as a result of heightened risk of a transportation security incident.
- MARSEC Level 3 means the level for which further specific protective security measures shall be maintained for a limited period of time when a transportation security incident is probable, imminent, or has occurred, although it may not be possible to identify the specific target.